For sale - Family house in Steenokkerzeel
DescriptionWould you like to live in a newly built house, without the tiresome follow-up and the resulting stress?
If so, Home Consult has a windfall for you…
Price house 181.280,00 € (incl architect, safety coordination, EPB, inspection sewer, ventilation report) + 38.069,00 € VAT 21% = 219.349,00 €.
Price ground 149.000,00 € + registration costs 14.900,00 € + costs notary 5.960,00 € = 169.860,00 €
Price house + ground + connection costs 3.000,00 € = 392.209,00 € TOTAL.
Your new home will have a view on the superb countryside ( at the rear agricultural region = permanent view!).
Furthermore , all facilities are within walking distance : stores, public transportation ,schools, Perk’s castle, the Zonnebos and various sport infrastructures.
The land plot is 3a75ca large, the street side width is 10 m long and the depth about 43m.
If this isn’t enough, you even have the opportunity to buy the 52ca plot on the right side ( see plan Lot 3) and/or the 13a22ca pasture at the backside (see plan Lot 5).
ABOUT THE HOUSE ITSELF:
The big advantage is that this home still has to be built. In other words you can customize it to fit your envies/style.
You can choose between high quality materials:
- 25 to 30 types of facing bricks
- 15 standard colors of window frames
- D ventilation system
- Viessmann branded heating
- kitchen with Whirlpool or Siemens appliances
- stairs in beechwood or rubbertree wood
And this all in combination with a very good insulation ( 12 cm PUR in the walls, 12cm thick ground insulation and 22cm thick “floor mat” in the roof).
ABOUT THE PLOT OF LAND :
BUILDING REGULATIONS :
- Front façade width 7,00 m ( at least 3 m from the left plot limit)
- Ground floor depth max 15m, 1st floor 12m
- Ground floor max surface : 100 m² and 84m² for the first and second floor
- A floor under the roof is possible : bedrooms can be planned under the roof
- Max cornice height : 6,50m – roof slope between 0 and 45°
- Maximum two habitable levels and one floor under the sloped roof