For sale - Family house in Steenokkerzeel
DescriptionWould you like to live in a newly built house, without the tiresome follow-up and the resulting stress?
If so, Home Consult has a windfall for you…
Price house 177.190,00 € (incl architect, safety coordination, EPB, inspection sewer, ventilation report) + 37.210,00 € VAT 21% = 214.400,00 €.
Price ground 135.000,00 € + registration costs 13.500,00 € + costs notary 5.400,00 € = 153.900,00 €
Price house + ground + connection costs 3.000,00 € = 371.300,00 € TOTAL
Your new home will have a view on the superb countryside ( at the rear agricultural region = permanent view!).
Furthermore , all facilities are within walking distance : stores, public transportation ,schools, Perk’s castle, the Zonnebos and various sport infrastructures.
The land plot is 3a13ca large, the street side width is 6m long and the depth about 41m.
If this isn’t enough, you even have the opportunity to buy the 1a55ca plot on the right side ( see plan Lot 4) and/or the 13a22ca pasture at the backside (see plan Lot 5).
ABOUT THE HOUSE ITSELF:
The big advantage is that this home still has to be built. In other words you can customize it to fit your envies/style.
You can choose between high quality materials:
- 25 to 30 types of facing bricks
- 15 standard colors of window frames
- D ventilation system
- Viessmann branded heating
- kitchen with Whirlpool or Siemens appliances
- stairs in beechwood or rubbertree wood
And this all in combination with a very good insulation ( 12 cm PUR in the walls, 12cm thick ground insulation and 22cm thick “floor mat” in the roof).
ABOUT THE PLOT OF LAND :
BUILDING REGULATIONS :
- Front façade width 6,60 m
- Ground floor depth max 15m, 1st floor 12m
- Ground floor max surface : 100 m² and 84m² for the first and second floor
- A floor under the roof is possible : bedrooms can be planned under the roof
- Max cornice height : 6,50m – roof slope between 0 and 45°
- Maximum two habitable levels and one floor under the sloped roof
To visit the plots contact Home Consult.