Home Consult bvba collects and processes the personal data of customers for customer management (including customer administration, organised visits, statutory reporting to principals and sending out marketing emails in the form of personalised matching mailings).
This is a summary of the personal data that is collected:
Legal basis for the processing
- forename and family name
- email address
- street address and town/city
- telephone number
- IP address
Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6.1.
- (a) consent,
- (b) necessary for completion of an agreement,
- (c) necessary to comply with a statutory obligation,
- (f) necessary to protect the justified interest in running a business
of the General Data Protection Regulation.
To the extent that the processing is in terms of Article 6.1(a) (consent), the customer is always entitled to revoke the consent that has been given.Transfer to third parties
If necessary with a view to attaining the proposed objectives, the customer's personal data will be shared with other businesses (of the Home Consult bvba group) within the European Economic Area that are directly or indirectly affiliated to Home Consult bvba or to any other partner of Home Consult bvba;
Home Consult bvba guarantees that such recipients will take the necessary technical and organisational steps to protect the personal data.Retention period
The personal data processed for customer management will be retained for such period as is necessary to comply with the statutory requirements (including those pertaining to accounting).Right of inspection, improvement, alteration, restriction, objection and transferability of the personal data
The customer is entitled at any time to inspect his personal data and can improve it or have it improved if it is incorrect or incomplete, can have it deleted, can restrict the processing of the data and can object to the processing of personal data pertaining to him in terms of Article 6.1(f).
Further, the customer has the right to receive a copy of his personal data (in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format) and to arrange for his personal data to be passed on to another business.
To exercise the rights mentioned above, the customer is asked to take the following steps:
- adjust the configuration of his customer account personally;
- send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- send a letter to Home Consult bvba - Albert De Beusscherplein 2, 1933 Sterrebeek
As the name suggests, functional cookies are necessary for a website to work properly.
- Being able to log in as an owner via our owner login pages
- Loading external videos or virtual visits in the website.
- The ability to store your favorite properties on our website.
- The ability to remember the chosen language
- When we propose to share content from our website on social networks, ?eg. facebook, they can place a cookie on your device
The analytical cookies enable us to extract data from the website, so that the website can be optimized for the visitor. For this we use Google analytics.Tracking cookies
A tracking cookie records the surfing behavior of the visitor. This allows us to offer our visitor an offer based on the pages he or she previously visited.
- Google remarketing (search and display remarketing)
- Marketing campaigns on Facebook
If you want to withdraw your consent (you can do this at any time), you can delete your cookies by your browser settings. We point out that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the Options or Preferences menu of your web browser.
Cookies are active for a maximum of 12 months. They can in no case link you as individuals to a name and / or a first name.Direct marketing
The customer is entitled to object, free of charge, against any processing of his personal data with a view to direct marketing.Complaints
The customer is entitled to submit a complaint to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Personal Privacy [Commissie voor de Bescherming van de Persoonlijke Levenssfeer] (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel - email@example.com).